Christmas Messages for Loved Ones
Christmas is definitely one of the most popular festivals of the world and people call it Merry Christmas. We love to celebrate this day with our loved ones with supreme love, care and joy. However, it may be possible that you live away from your near and dear ones, and want them to wish a Merry Christmas 2018. With the help of social media sites like Facebook, Whats App, Twitter, Instagram, etc you can show your love to your family. Well, we’ve got a list of some of the best quotes about this red-and-green-loving holiday, taken from movies and books (along with some famous faces as well). If you’re going for sentimental or inspiring this season or if you just want something funny and short, we got your back.
20 Christmas Quotes from Famous Movies and People-
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge.
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”– Margaret Thatcher.
- “SANTA! I know him! I know him.” Buddy the Elf, Elf.
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”– Seuss.
- “The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.” Buddy the Elf, Elf.
- “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” – Clement Clarke Moore, A Visit from St. Nicholas.
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans.
- “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.” – Mo Rocca.
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes.
Qoutes and thoughts
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” – Alexander Smith.
- “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!”– The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- “The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting.” –Louisa May Alcott, Little Women.
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see”— The Polar Express.
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” –Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” – Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” – Hamilton Wright Mabie.
- “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.”– Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. for when the first snow is also a christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”— Frosty The Snowman.
- “That’s what Christmas memories are made from, they’re not planned, they’re not scheduled, nobody puts them in their blackberry, they just happen.” — Deck The Halls.
hope you loved it and feel free to share it with your family and loved ones. Let this Christmas bring you loads of love, happiness. Wishing you and your whole family and loved ones Merry Christmas.