Merry Christmas Wishes, Greetings, Messages
Merry Christmas 2018 is the feast of Christian and a festival of light and joy, it is celebrated all around the world on 25th of December. Christmas is purely a family festival time where they share meals and exchange best ideas, party themes, games, Ottawa with Family & Friends. Mainly Christmas is celebrate as the birth of Jesus Christ. Mother Mary gave birth to Jesus without a father. There is a holy mass in the church on 25th December at 12 am. People go to the church and Wish Merry Christmas to family and friends on this Christmas eve. There are many more things which make Christmas day as wonderful and memorable day from start to end. There are many things to be done in the welcoming of Christmas days decorating Christmas tree, lightning house with different colors, Christmas cribs Competition, singing ‘Christmas songs’ and Carol, presenting beautiful Christmas gifts for boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, parents, kids, and Special gifts For him or her and of course Santa clause. We make cribs in our house and decorate the Xmas Tree.
Best Christmas Wishes | Merry Christmas Wishes For Friends 2018
- “During this Christmas season, may you enjoy the message of hope, love, and peace on Earth. May all of these holiday blessings be yours to keep. Here’s to wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- “We hope all of your dreams and wishes come true this holiday season and that you see the same results throughout the coming new year.
- “May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
- “My Christmas wish for you is that you feel the glow and sparkle of the holiday season throughout the year to come.
- “As you celebrate the miracle of this special season may your heart be filled with joy and peace. May blessings of the holiday linger in your home and stay with you throughout the year.
- “The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a joy to be savored with family and friends. It is a time to give and share with one another. Here’s wishing you the best the season has to offer.
- “Don’t spend the holidays alone. Find a friend, family or other loved ones and enjoy their time and fellowship this season.
Merry Christmas Greetings & Wishes For Family
- “Take time during the rush of the holidays to enjoy the things in life that really matter. Take time to take in the quite moments spent with friends and loved ones. And may the wonder of Christmas surround you throughout the season.
- “Don’t worry about the fact that Christmas is almost here; I’m still counting my blessings, like you, from last year. Merry Christmas.
- “May this Christmas bring more happy memories and joy to you and your family. I can’t wait to share the day with you and our loved ones.
- “Give and receive love this holiday season and you will surely have a joyous Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
- “Joy and love are all around us during the holidays and I want to spread them to you, my friend. Merry Christmas!
- “Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best the holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.
- “During this season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.
Christmas wishes & Quotes for kids
- “Little kids make Christmas fun. I wonder if could rent one for the holidays. When I was tiny we would by a real tree and stay up late drinking hot chocolate and finding just the right place for the special decorations. It seems like my parents gave up the magic when I figured out the Santa lie. Maybe I should not have told them I knew where the presents really came from. It broke their hearts.
- “I once bought my kids A set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.
- “I love giving gifts & I love receiving them, I really like giving little kids extravagant gifts, You see their little faces light up and they get excited If it is a really good gift, I love receiving it, like jewels, small islands.
- “Let us hope the kids are stupid enough to believe Santa bought them this years budget conscious, crappy gifts. Merry Christmas.
- “Christmas is the time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell government what they want and their kids pay for it.
- “Like kids who only ever get socks for Christmas, but still believe with all their hearts in Santa.
- “This year, I am going to buy all of my Christmas gifts from Nike “Made for kids by kids.
Merry Christmas Greetings Messages & Sms
- “Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- “I love the Christmas tide, and yet; I notice this, each year I live; I always like the gifts I get; But how I love the gifts I give!
- “Peace, goodwill and happiness for you at Christmas and always.
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- “We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- “Hope your Christmas is an ideal measure of fun and laughter!
- “Happy Holidays. Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and through out the coming year.
- “Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.
Best Merry Christmas Messages For Friends
- “From home to home and heart to heart, From one place to another, The warmth and joy of Christmas, Brings us closer to each other.
- “Best friends are the apple pie of desserts. They already beat out all the competition. Merry Christmas
- “I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be Merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
- “To my best friend: nothing could ever undersell my enthusiasm for you, not even Christmas itself. Have a merry one.
- “Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
- “Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
- “Forgive? Forget? What? It’s Christmas time so, whatever it was, forget about it. Merry Christmas!
- “Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
Merry Christmas Quotes 2018
- “I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- “Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you’re home.
- “Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- “I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- “A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- “Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success.
Christmas Wishes for Cards
Christmas wishes for cards is an important part of the feast as they carry your feeling and love for mother Mary and Lord Jesus. The celebration of Christmas with Christmas day and Christmas eve is not complete without special Christmas cards. You can get some interesting Christmas wishes for Christmas cards here with religious, inspiration and love messages. This Christmas greetings will help you choose the best greetings for your boss or colleagues, employees, clients for which ever you need.
Christmas Wishes Messages for Boss
- “You are a special boss and a special person! Wishing you the greatest and the most amazing Christmas time!
- “You are a great boss at work and best guide and inspiration for me. Hope the coming year is bright for us and I look up to you for your leadership. Merry Christmas dear boss.
- “You leadership style inspires me and hope that our organization grows to a new height in your efficient guidance. I feel blessed to work with you. Happy Christmas.
- “Dear boss, you are not just my senior but you are my guide and my inspiration.. On the occasion of Christmas, I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
- “I pray to God for everlasting happiness, great health and wonderful life for you and your family this Christmas. Wishing you a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
- “You will always be remembered for inspiring and motivating me. I want you to me my mentor in my career. On this occasion, I wish you all the success and keep inspiring me. Happy Christmas.
Christmas Wishes Messages for Colleagues Employees Clients
- “A colleague like you is hard to find, anyone can trust you blind because you are so very true and so very kind, Stay blessed this season, Merry Christmas to you!
- “Wish you all the success and prosperity in your business. Season’s greetings and best wishes. Happy Christmas.
- “Coworkers truly are a gift and a good coworker like you are really a blessing. Enjoy this Christmas with full of fun and leisure, have a great time!
- “Merry Christmas to my best friend in the office, Without you, it would have been tough to survive, Thanks, Wish you Merry Christmas and a lovely new year!
- “The joy of Christmas is present in our office all year ’round because of coworkers like you. Really we are glad to have you, Happy Christmas!
- “A big thank you to all of you who supported me at work and to achieve our success. Hope you continue to support me in business. Happy Christmas.
- “With coworkers like you, it’s hard to not look forward to all the blessings the new year will bring. Wish you Merry Christmas and a lovely new year!
- “I am wishing my colleagues a nice and quiet Christmas with all your family, friends, lots of love and certainly with lots of presents.
- “This Christmas I wanted to thank you with a costly gift. But I work in the same office where you work. Happy Christmas.